Friday, May 24, 2013

The Worst Food Ever!

What is square, looks like cake, but tastes like cow eyeballs?  Gingerbread from Trader Joe's. It is the most horrid food ever.  On the day I ate it, just before I ate it, I thought it would be delightful, but now I know to never eat that abhorrent, rainless junk again.  I was at the sample bar with mom.  A lady who gave out free gingerbread there offered us appetizing-scented gingerbread.  I thought that it would taste like Christmas pie.  But I was wrong.  As I put the putrid food into my mouth, I noticed that it tasted like vomit, not at all like pie.  I wanted to spit it out in the trash can but mom said that would be disgusting, so I spit it into a tissue in her purse.  I felt so disgusted.  After that awful food   experience, mom said the "treat" tasted scrumptious!  I felt that she was absolutely psycho.  There should've been a sign that said:  Christmas gingerbread with pig feces as the secret ingredient!  That ginger cake was the devil.  Gingerbread is the most noxious food ever.  When I have kids, I'm going to lecture them to always clear of Trader Joe's "gingerbread."

Brandon:  It tastes like cow eyeballs.

Connor:  I like your first sentence.  I tasted my vomit.

No comments: