Emma attended her first birthday party. It was for C. from playgroup and was held at Gymboree. It took her a while to warm up, but she got into it. She especially liked putting the "snakes" into their "burrows." (Think short batons and traffic cones.) The best part was the cupcakes. Most moms were smart and selected vanilla cupcakes for their children. I chose chocolate. Emma LOVES chocolate. (The kid next to us stuck his finger into the chocolate frosting - I thought, "good for you kid" - but before he could get the finger into his mouth, his mom wiped it off.) What a mess! I'll post the photo if I can figure out how.
Another first - a juice box, which makes a very nice fountain-effect when you squeeze the box. That got a good laugh from one of the fathers. She did get some into her mouth, though, and thought it was yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment