Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm So Embarrassed

This is sort of personal... Every morning Emma joins me as I get dressed for work. She combs her hair, washes her hands, and brushes her teeth while I do the same. Also, she tends to accompany me to the bathroom during the day, although I usually opt for the screaming banging child on the other side of the door when attending to my feminine hygiene needs. I allow this in the hope that eventually Emma will decide she wants to be a big girl and use the potty herself. And you just try pottying with a small child screaming and banging on the door and see how you like it.

So this morning Emma grabbed a tampon out of a cabinet and sort of waved it around like a sword. At first this seemed to be a harmless occupation. Then she pointed it at her crotch like she wanted to use it. Clearly we are going to have to watch ourselves around that girl. She doesn't miss a thing.

No comments: