Monday, June 20, 2005
Mishap at Daycare
First of all Emma has really liked daycare recently. Just this morning when I announced I was leaving, she turned to me with a wave and said "buyh." Unfortunately about 15 minutes after I left and while she was playing in the little wooden playhouse, she was bit by a bunch of red ants. She has about 20 bites on her back and legs. I found out about this from Jennifer who dropped her son off just after it happened. By the time Jennifer got there Emma was totally unfazed. Both when Jennifer went back to see her son at lunch and when I picked her up after work she seemed fine. She's such an easygoing kid! The bites left little red marks similar to mosquito bites. If I had been the one bitten, I guarantee I would have had a total meltdown. Here's hoping the bites don't start to itch overnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment